To positively influence the growth of Liverpool City Region’s early years and professional business services (PBS) sectors by providing the highest quality apprenticeship training, skills development and support.
Opportunity, Excellence, Service, Recognition
- Provide real opportunities to acquire, improve and sustain employability skills
- Provide the best learning and employment opportunities
- Respect and support learners as individuals and ensure their safety
- Operate a zero-tolerance approach to any form of discrimination, extremism or radicalisation
- Respond quickly to the needs of all clients
- Strive for excellence in all that we do
- Recognise and reward the best in all people
tpm’s culture focuses on achieving the highest standards of vocational teaching and learning opportunities and creating inclusive and supportive learning environments.
We do this through:
- the provision of a range of industry–relevant apprenticeship standards at intermediate, advanced and higher levels;
- the generation of inclusive opportunities for access to apprenticeships and employment through a high-quality traineeship programme;
- progression and personal development through the offer of lifelong learning via an online CPD platform, tpmOnline;
- the recruitment, development, retention of highly qualified and industry-experienced staff;
- Supporting and nurturing every staff member to accept personal responsibility for the quality of their work and our learners’ achievements.
- Attract and develop inspirational, highly qualified and well-experienced teaching, training, administrative and managerial staff, through rigorous and safe recruitment practices.
- Actively engage in the principles of tpm’s Matrix Standard and Investor in People Gold accreditation, to ensure the highest standards of information, advice and guidance and staff recognition and development are maintained.
- Staff recruitment processes will set out tpm’s Ambition. The Amibition will be promoted widely through our social media platform messaging, via our website at https://tpmnow.co.uk and available through our staff HR intranet (HRAll) and in posters and internal offce displays.
- New staff induction will ensure a deeper understanding and commitment by staff to the Ambition and supported by team leads.
- The staff training and development procedure will identify commitment understanding and any staff skill, behaviour or knowledge gaps and ensure these are addressed in order to maintain high levels of trainee and apprenticeship training and employer service delivery.
- Solicit and respond to staff, learners and employers feedback and set ambitious improvement targets for through self-assessment and quality improvement plans.
- Ensure the highest levels of apprenticeship standards achievement by benchmarking, tracking and monitoring learner outcomes. Set ambitious targets for improvement through self-assessment and quality improvement plans.
- Develop and maintain an inclusive provision; accessible to learners of differing abilities, recognising, analysing and supporting social and learning difference; specific learning difficulty and disabilities ALSN – SEND. Maintain staff skills and knowledge as above to ensure this.
- Through reputation, be a training partner of choice for employers in our specialist occupational sectors in the Liverpool City Region (Merseyside).
- Provide value for money educational and lifelong CPD services for staff and clients alike including remotely at www.tpmonline.org