Employer Digital Apprenticeship Service Accounts
Have you set up your digital account yet?
As of August 1st 2020 employers can register for an apprenticeship service account (digital account). Employers need to have an apprenticeship service account (digital account) in order to:
- Appoint their chosen or preferred training provider/s
- Draw down apprenticeship funding and receive incentive payments.
- Get apprenticeship funding
- Find and save apprenticeship standards
- Recruit apprentices
- Add and manage apprentices
Where you have an established relationship with a provider (like tpm), you can allocate us to your apprenticeship service account using our UK Provider Reference Number – UKPRN: 10007013.
Then you can choose to delegate certain tasks to us as your provider so that we can carry these tasks out on your behalf.
N.B. In order to ensure that future funding is available for the apprentices you need tpm are encouraging all of our valued employers to do this now, even if you are not thinking of recruiting at this time. This way when you do decide to recruit your account is established and we can respond rapidly to your needs.
What do you need to set up your apprenticeship service account?
To set up an account you will need:
- an email address you have access to
- the Government Gateway login for your organisation (or you can use the accounts office reference number and employer PAYE scheme reference number if your annual pay bill is less than £3 million)
- authority to add PAYE schemes to the account
- authority to accept the employer agreement on behalf of your organisation
You will be asked to:
- create an account
- add a PAYE scheme on behalf of your organisation
- accept the employer agreement with the ESFA