Employers: How to claim your incentive for Traineeships
On the 27th January 2021, the Government released details of how employers can claim their £1000 incentive payment for each traineeship. Employers will be required to make the claim themselves via an online portal.
Please note the following:
- The £1,000 can only be claimed for work placements that were started and completed from 1 September 2020 to 31 July 2021
- Up to 10 claims can be made per employer
- Employers will need the unique learner number (ULN) of all trainees for which they are claiming an employer incentive payment.
- tpm will provide you with unique learner numbers of all your eligible trainees. If you do not already have this necessary information, please speak to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before proceeding with your claim.
- Complete the Government’s online form to submit your claim